Keller Williams has been honored to receive a number of prestigious awards. The following is a list of the various awards the company has received during calendar year 2017.
- Training Magazine: #1 training organization across all industries.
- REAL Trends 500: Keller Williams had more offices (161) represented on top real estate brokerages list than any other franchise.
- REAL Trends/ Wall Street Journal “The Thousand”: Keller Williams had more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume than any other franchise.
- RIS Media Power Broker Report: Keller Williams ranked #1 Power Broker by Brand – home to 32 percent of top brokers.
- REALTOR Magazine: Keller Williams home to industry-leading five 30 Under 30 winners.
- Swanepoel Power 200: Eight representatives on list of most powerful people in residential real estate, including Gary Keller, John Davis, and Mary Tennant.
- Inman Real Estate Influencers of 2017: Seven representatives on list of industry influencers, including Chief Innovation Officer Josh Team.
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals 250: Keller Williams is home to 37 agents on NAHREP’s list of top-producing Latino agents including 7 of the Top 10.
- Forbes: #3 on list of Happiest Companies to Work For in 2017.
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Top Company Cultures.
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Moved up 63 spots on Franchise 500 list of top franchises.
- Franchise Business Review: Top-rated real estate franchise based on franchisee satisfaction.
- Franchise Business Review: One of the Top 50 Franchises for Women.
- Franchise Times: Only real estate company on “Fast & Serious” list of 40 smartest-growing brands.
The above information is from 2017 Awards page of the Keller Williams website.
Additional Keller Williams Realty information is available at Wikipedia.