Keller Williams Realty
The World’s Largest Real Estate Company
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams Realty, Inc., is the world’s largest real estate franchise, with more than 900 offices and 173,000 associates across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.
Training magazine named Keller Williams the No. 1 training organization across all industries in the world.
The above information is from the Q3’17 Press Release page of the Keller Williams website.
Keller Williams has been honored to receive a number of prestigious awards. The following is a list of the various awards the company has received during calendar year 2017.
- Training Magazine: #1 training organization across all industries.
- REAL Trends 500: Keller Williams had more offices (161) represented on top real estate brokerages list than any other franchise.
- REAL Trends/ Wall Street Journal “The Thousand”: Keller Williams had more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume than any other franchise.
- RIS Media Power Broker Report: Keller Williams ranked #1 Power Broker by Brand – home to 32 percent of top brokers.
- REALTOR Magazine: Keller Williams home to industry-leading five 30 Under 30 winners.
- Swanepoel Power 200: Eight representatives on list of most powerful people in residential real estate, including Gary Keller, John Davis, and Mary Tennant.
- Inman Real Estate Influencers of 2017: Seven representatives on list of industry influencers, including Chief Innovation Officer Josh Team.
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals 250: Keller Williams is home to 37 agents on NAHREP’s list of top-producing Latino agents including 7 of the Top 10.
- Forbes: #3 on list of Happiest Companies to Work For in 2017.
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Top Company Cultures.
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Moved up 63 spots on Franchise 500 list of top franchises.
- Franchise Business Review: Top-rated real estate franchise based on franchisee satisfaction.
- Franchise Business Review: One of the Top 50 Franchises for Women.
- Franchise Times: Only real estate company on “Fast & Serious” list of 40 smartest-growing brands.
The above information is from 2017 Awards page of the Keller Williams website.
Additional Keller Williams Realty information is available at Wikipedia.
The Keller Williams Belief System
kw | WI4C2TS
T H E K E L L E R W I L L I A M S R E A L T Y
— Belief System —
Win-Win: or no deal
Integrity: do the right thing
Customers: always come first
Commitment: in all things
Communication: seek first to be understood
Creativity: ideas before results
Teamwork: together everyone achieves more
Trust: starts with honesty
Success: results through people